Renwick USD 267 ONLINE ENROLLMENT PROCESS
Welcome back to the 2017-2018 school year! Renwick is starting something new this year with online enrollment. We hope this new process will be easier and faster for parents to complete all the forms for their students.
Online enrollment will be available July 24, 2017 thru August 2, 2017.
Instructions for online enrollment:
- Go to the following website: www.ezschoolenroll.com
- Click on the Register button.
- Answer YES to “Do you currently have Students in the District?”
- Enter your home email address and click on Next. If your account does not appear or find you, try the other parent’s email address.
- If you are not sure about an email address, click on the button “Not Sure About the Email?” You will then be required to enter your students name and birthdate and then Submit. The email on file will then be displayed.
- The Password Reset Button will display and once clicked will send a password to the parent email on file. Check your email for the Password and then you will be able to log in.
- After logging in, you will see several choices along the left side of the screen in a blue box.
- MY ACCOUNT – if you click on this choice you have the ability to change your email, password, security question or complete any fields that are required. DO NOT CLICK ON “CLOSE MY ACCOUNT” as this will completely eliminate your account. Click on Save.
- MY FORMS – This button will take you to all the forms you need to complete for EACH of your students. Click on each one and complete the necessary information as required. After you complete each form, make sure you click on the tab to “Submit to the School”. We then receive the information, check it over and approve your submitted form.
- Make sure you complete EACH student’s forms and also “OTHER FORMS” at the bottom of the screen.
- MY STUDENTS – this button will allow you to see which students are connected to you as Primary Contacts. Parents/Guardians who are listed as Alternates will not be able to complete online enrollment forms. Only Primary Parent/Guardians may complete forms. This screen also has a button if you need to send an email to the school.
- As the forms are submitted back to the school, we have to approve them. If you forgot an item or didn’t complete a form, you may get an email stating that your form has been rejected. At that point you will need to log back into EZSchoolEnroll to review and re-submit the form.
If you do not have a computer at home or do not feel comfortable completing the forms without assistance, we will have computers available at school during online enrollment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
If you have any questions, please contact Christine via email or call 316.796.1331.